1. What is CASH OUT?
This is a feature that allows you to make the early payout of the coupon before the result of all events in the coupon are known.
2. On which events CASH OUT feature is available?
CASH OUT feature is available on all offered sports events, on pre-match bets and LIVE bets. However, CASH OUT is not available in case of risk free bets.
CASH OUT allows to make early payout only for single or multi-bets.
3. Is it possible to make the payout of the coupon with LIVE events by using CASH OUT feature?
Yes, CASH OUT feature is available on all offered LIVE events. But keep in mind - it's available only for LIVE bets. For pre-match bets it's not possible. Please refer to the section "How to make CASH OUT?''
4. When it's possible to make CASH OUT?
Pre-match: with pre-match bet CASH OUT is available before the event starts. If there is any pre-match event in Your coupon that has already started, CASH OUT feature will not be available until this particular pre-match event is calculated.
Live: If there are only LIVE events in your coupon (one or more), CASH OUT feature will be available at any moment.
Important - if in the coupon selected for payout has one or more LIVE events, after pressing the button "CASH OUT", the payout will be made in 7 seconds in case that the included event odds in the LIVE coupon do not change.
5. Is CASH OUT available for risk free bets?
No. CASH OUT feature can not be used on risk free bets.
6. How to make CASH OUT?
CASH OUT can be done two ways:
1) Select the desired bet for the payout in the last line of the bet (the place where the coupon is formed) - press the green “CASH OUT” button;
2) Enter betting history - select the appropriate period to find the desired bet for the payout - select the appropriate bet - press the green “CASH OUT” button
7. How the amount of CASH OUT is calculated?
The possible payout amount using CASH OUT directly depends on the total odds of the corresponding coupon, which will be calculated automatically and individually in each case according to a certain algorithm. The proposed payout amount is
affected by the bet amount, and changes in the probability of outcomes (odds) of the events included in the coupon.